Thursday, February 21, 2008

Valentine's Week!



This weekend we just relaxed and hung out Billy got food poisoning AGAIN..... I swear he gets food poisoning more than anyone I know. We heard him throwing up all night Sunday! Poor thing : ( But we did get a chance to check out our house this weekend and it's really coming along! We are getting pretty excited to see the finished product. Here are some pictures of the progress! Oh and I had to add a picture of La Juvee in her new Hoodie, she is the cutest, sweetest puppy I know! : )










Valentines Day was fun! Billy had roses waiting for me at work.... Then we were off to Dinner at Killer Creek, followed by couples massages! Thanks for being so Romantic and always going out of your way! It never gets old with you!








This was our first Valentine's Day together! Billy has always been so Romantic!


No comments: