Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Sleep Talker....

So... Billy talks in his sleep just about every night. Usually it's random stuff that makes no sense, or him laughing. And one time it was a girls name from that TV show Las Vegas! He said her name 3 times in a row to be exact! "Delinda, Delinda, Delinda" I have chosen to forgive him for that! ha ha ha it was really funny.
But last night...... was the best sleep talking of all! It woke me up in the middle of the night... and all I hear is ......
" What's my stuff is ours, what's your stuff is ours... Cause we are married, and you have the key to my heart! "

How funny is that! Just thought I would share that with everyone!
Thanks Billy! You are the key to my heart too! : )

7 comments:

Dad said...

You 2 little love birds!!!!!

Cam and Beth said...

Thats so funny! Cam always says weird things in the mornings when I wake him up to say goodbye before going to work. One time he asked me where my "bling bling" was from playing basketball! Men are strange!

Anonymous said...

That is freakin hilarious-go Billy!

emmielou said...

That is too funny, I love when people talk in their sleep. I used to do it a lot. I am about 10 1/2 weeks prego and not really showing yet. Probably cuz I can't keep any food down still. I'm sure I'll get plenty large though all in due time.

Anonymous said...

haha that is so funny! I can't believe he speaks clear enough for you to understand when he's sleeping. I know I talk in my sleep but its just jumbled words.

The Lake's said...

Hi how are you? good ole keller days i am so glad you found me crazy how we have all changed so much can you believe I have been married 3 years and about to have my 2nd baby! yes I am crazy! your house looks absolutely gorgeous!

Erica said...

Holy cow, you know my cousin Chandler and his wife Brianne! Seriously this is such a small world!