Friday, August 22, 2008

Is It Novemeber Yet??!


So....Is it November yet? Because back in Georgia I know we are all SOOO ready for a Katbrains visit!!! We are so ready for La Cansuela and Baby shopping! Melting Pot and nightly UNO attacko and Thanksgiving is gonna be so fun! I can't wait for you guys to come! We miss you both like crazy!
But if you think about it, it's crazy how fast November is coming! I cannot believe summer is already practically over and it's almost September. The leaves are starting to change in our backyard! Where did summer go? I guess that means Baby Fincher will be here soon too!

3 comments:

The Wright Family said...

we are going to start looking into day care options. I might even get my grandma to see if she can watch him but it might be too far of a drive. Who knows. I have this lady at church that wants to be a stay at home and is trying to watch more kids too. So that might be an option also. I guess we will wait and see. It was really fun watching him but I am also ready to get out of the house. It gets kind of boring after a while. Who knows what will happen. If it works it works and if it doesnt I know the good Lord wants me to stay home for Tyler. We will make it work but it would be nice to have a little more cash flow, ya know

Brian and Kaitlin said...

We are so excited!!!! La Conzuela is gonna be so good we can't wait!! UMMMMM!! We can't wait to come visit, its gonna be so much fun.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your email address Lacey... I know everyone is going private now days and I got all paranoid so I decided I change to private. :) It looks like things are still going well. When are you coming back to Utah? When you do we better get together.