Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Eve 2008

We had a blast this year at Aunt Karen & Uncle Chris's house! She always makes the yummiest food! She's an amazing cook! I could learn a thing or two from her! This is a pic of everyone there! Thank Goodness for Camera timers!! :)
Dani, Santa and Tyler

Billy and me


Ash and Stevo



Anne and Bill





Aunt Karen
Somehow I missed Chris and Kristen, uncle Chris, and Grandma Donna.... But they sure looked cute on Santa's lap too! It was so fun to have a little Baby Tyler around... He makes it all even more fun... We had such a fun night! Thanks Aunt Karen!!!





2 comments:

Brian and Kaitlin said...

Looks like y'all had tons of fun, wish we could have been there!!! P.S. I love how you are holding your belly in that pic, haha!! I do that all the time too!!

Brian and Kaitlin said...

Nice sweater, I just noticed!! Haha