Thursday, December 11, 2008

No Barbies for us!

IT'S a....................
BOY!!!!
We are SOOOOOOOOOo excited to have a little boy! Most people guessed girl and I think we were just assuming it was a girl too! So we were shocked! But we are so thrilled! I can't wait for him to get here so we can see him and hold him! I can't believe we will actually be parents! I feel too young to be a parent...it seems like such an OLD thing! ha ha : ) No offense to all those parents out there. There is so much responsibility that comes with parenthood and we just want to be the best parents we can be! Billy is so happy to have his boy to play sports with, go fishing, play with and all that fun boy stuff! Now that I've had a few days for the shock to sink in I can't imagine it being a girl or being any other way! It just feels so right!
So you are probably wondering what his name will be.....
William Daniel Brody Quale and we will call him Brody!
We wanted to keep the Quale tradition of William A. Quale, William B. Quale,
William C. Quale(billy) and ours will be the William D. Quale with a Brody in there too!
We loved the name Brody so we threw it in there!
I had to post this cute little jacket! It reminds me of Ryan Sheckler if any of you ever watched that! : ) I was talking to Aunt Shari and Janae and they said Nordstrom's rack had cute baby boy clothes. And they were SO right! I could have bought the whole store except that we would have had to pack it in an already full suitcase!





Here's a close up of this cute pattern! He will look like a little snowboarder! Does everyone else get this excited about all the cute baby clothes!???







These are just a few of the cute things I have found at many different places! I've been having so much fun shopping! It's a little bit harder shopping for a boy cause they have WAYYY more stuff for the little girls... But I have found some WAY cute stuff!

17 comments:

Keesler Family said...

I am so excited for you. You are going to be a great mom. I need to get your new address. Laura and I have something for you and the baby.

Brian and Kaitlin said...

Those shorts are too cute!! Plus I think Daniel is a good choice, D was a hard letter to pick out a middle name for!! I'm still in shock that it is a boy though, I thought for sure it was gonna be a girl!! We miss you guys too and our games of uno attacko!!

Jeff and Jenn said...

AAH!! Yea! Congratulations! Those clothes are so dang cute! Baby clothes are my weakness. I have a huge stockpile of target clothes that were on clearance that Jefferson doesn't know about! :)

Natalie said...

Congratulations on a boy! When I was younger I always thought I would have girls but now that I have two boys I can't imagine it any different. I was just looking at your belly pics and you look so pretty. It makes me miss being preggers a little! Hope you are enjoying the holidays :)

Luke and Marin said...

Yay for little boys! I'm finding out that boy stuff is harder to find than girl stuff! But I'm so excited for you guys! Must be the season for boys- congrats!

Unknown said...

I am soo happy for you.! Congrats on the boy!

Erica said...

Oh Lacey I am SO happy for you. BOYS are the best!! You will have so much fun with him. You'll be such a darling Mom, I only wish we lived closer!

Brittany said...

congrats!! BOYS are the BEST!

Anonymous said...

congrats!! I am so excited for you guys. Those clothes are so cute. As for your growing belly pictures... you look SO SO SO FREAKIN' cute, you are so tiny. Congrats again. Take care

David and Rachel said...

Congrats you two!!

J and B Martin said...

Congratulations! I love his name too! And the clothes you already bought are adorable- it will be so fun to see him wearing them!

KM said...

Congratulations! A boy will be fun! Than he can be the older protective brother over your girls!

kami said...

Hey you the belly is lookin big :) I remember that.... Mine is finally shrinkin down. I had her on sunday. She was five days late. She weighed 6lbs 8oz and was 19 inches long. You should go to my blog and you can see her. It is lutidatada.blogspot.com I think, well I know the first part is right. Well I hope all is going good with your pregnancy. And your house is darling. Can't wait to hear from you. Love Kami and Rilee

kami said...

It is lutidatida1.blogspot.com Sorry

Denny and Cyndi Collins Family said...

Congrats Lacey! How fun a boy! I hope we have a boy next! Who knows when that will be. Crazy, I'm due in 13 weeks! It's gone pretty fast so far! Love and miss ya!

Danny and Becky DuPaix said...

congrats! boys really are the best!!! HOwever, I do want at least ONE girl someday. Your little tummy looks so cute! i also love the clothes you've already got. I wish I found great stuff at the rack..

Beki said...

Wahoo! It's boy time! Welcome to the "boy" club!!! It's great! Very cute clothes!