Thursday, December 18, 2008

OH how things change in 1 year!

I just had to post this picture! I was looking through pictures of last year and I couldn't believe this was a whole year ago! Things have changed so much! Kaitlin, when we took this pic you were a newly newly wed! With no babies on the brain and now you are now far far away in Hawaii and you are about to have a baby in 4 weeks or less!!! And I had just moved to georgia only a few months before and now I'm pregnant too with 18 long weeks to go : ) But next year too.... we will be saying " wow a lot has changed in 1 year! " I wouldn't mind it time just slowed down a little bit. So I could just take it all in slowly!

4 comments:

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

I know time flies now that we are old farts. :) No, but the older I get the faster it goes. Congrats on 3 years...It will be our 3 year in a couple of months. It is crazy! Congrats on having a boy! That is so exciting! You guys are so cute!

Melissa said...

Lacey! You are so adorable! Every time I look at your blog you always have something fun that you have done or created or are working on! You are going to be the most amazing mommy! You're just so cute!

Brian and Kaitlin said...

Funny, when I look at this picture I think look how skinny, I hope I can get back to that once Gantt is here!! I know it is crazy only 4 more weeks, after that time can slow down, I'm ready to get back to my normal self and not be pregnant anymore!! But its weird alot has changed in the last year!! We are gonna be moms, crazy!!!

Ryan and Brindi said...

Yay for you!! I am so excited you are pregnant with a boy! Please come visit us anytime! Where is your new house? Time does fly, I can't believe Aiden is 1 month old today! Definitely crazy.