Sunday, August 9, 2009

My favorite baby things!

So I know I've said it before but this carrier is awesome!!! I wanted a bjorn but I wasn't going to pay 100$ for one... So I just went to target and got this and it's perfect! He loves it and we love it because we can get so much more stuff done... I couldn't believe he fell asleep like this ha ha : )

A bumbo is also the best thing ever because they can sit up in it when they can't really even sit yet. But they can look around and get a whole new view of things! Plus I can put him on the kitchen counter when I cook or do stuff!


I just thought these pictures were cute! Brody looks like he is reading in this pictures...: )









We are still renovating our house... We had to remove wallpaper and it seriously was the worst thing ever.... There has been a lot of tedious hard work at the house but this was by far THE WORST!! And we started at 7:30 PM and we finally finished at 1:30 AM! And that was just the kitchen! I still have 3 other bathrooms to do! YUCK! The funny part is my Grandma does wallpaper for a living... which now I do not know how she does it!!! IT's so hard and boring and awful! But I'm so proud of her for being such a hard worker!

3 comments:

emmielou said...

That picture of him with his arms crossed reading the book is the cutest thing ever and I love the one of him and dad smiling. Such a cute little boy you have.

Tyler and Rachael said...

Brody is SO cute!! I loved having a Bumbo as well--a winning combination for happy baby and productive mom!

Brian and Kaitlin said...

My favorite thing is the boppy...I don't know what I would do without it!! That's good that he likes that carrier so much, Gantt doesn't like his at all!!