Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Losing Weight?! Picture #2

So I posted the first Picture March 15, 2011 and April was so crazy with Brody's 2nd Birthday, Beckham's Blessing, Easter and a million other things going on that I didn't take a picture!

A litte update from the whole losing weight thing:

The day I posted that picture me, Billy, Brody and Beckham all loaded up and went to the gym together! Brody actually ran into the play place and was so happy to be there. So I was thrilled and shocked, we worked out and when we came back they informed us that the baby has to be 3 months old!

So I tried going to the gym by myself the next day and I just felt awful and guilty being at the gym while Billy was trying to juggle both kids after a long day at work and me not spending time with them. That's when I realized the whole working out thing was going to get post poned another month!

Well now Beckham is 3 months old and we are back on track! I only lost about 4 or 5 pounds last month but I have to be honest I didn't do anything different or work out much. So This month should be better!

I took a picture today and I can definitely see an improvement. But nowhere near where I want to be. I still can't even fit into most of my clothes!!  I have about 8 more pounds till my pre pregnancy weight and about 15 pounds if I want to be at my goal weight.

I have a beach vacation planned the end of July so that's really motivating me!
Here's a BEFORE picture ha ha !

                                                                                         


PICTURE 1 3/15                                                         PICTURE 2 5/3
                                                                                     I have only been working out and eating well about a week

Eating well can be so tough sometimes. I love baking cookies and brownies with Brody and it's so hard not eating them!

So what am I going to do?
Jillian's 30 day shred in the mornings and gym M,W,F nights with Billy and the kiddos
Eat better! I am loving Kroger's Turkey Burgers with no bun of course, peas and brown rice


WIsh me LUCK! : )

1 comment:

Cam and Beth said...

Good job! My sister is doing the 30 day shred right now. I think she is about half way done. I've thought about doing it, but on days when I work at 6 am...I just don't know if I can get up any earlier! I signed up for a 5k in Sugarhouse on the 28th...so maybe that will get me motivated! Good Luck!!