Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day!

I had to say Happy Father's Day to my Husband! He is a fabulous Dad to our 2 little boys! For Father's Day we baked him GERMAN PANCAKES! Mmmmm I LOVE this super easy, super delicious recipe! So I figured I'd share it in case there is anybody out there who hasn't tried it!

 Beckham and Billy
Brody and Billy
German Pancakes
6 eggs


1 cup milk

1 cup flour

1/2 teaspoon salt

2 tablespoons butter

Mix all the ingredients except butter in a blender. Then pour melted butter into an ungreased 9x13 pan and then pour all the other ingredients on top. Bake at 400 for 20 minutes.

So quick and so Tasty!


Add a little powdered sugar and Maple syrup and you're done!

1 comment:

Jace and Karen said...

making this tonight for dinner! thanks for the recipe! keep em' coming :)