Thursday, October 6, 2011

STENCILED Walls!

I am totally and COMPLETELY Obsessed with Wall Stenciling! I love searching on Pinterest! There are a million cute wall stenciling ideas! I love them all. It's a great way to get wall paper with out using Wallpaper! I am a big fan of wallpaper but this is a good way to get that look without the price!

So pretty much this is the place to get Stencils!








These are just a few examples from their website. I am so in love! I could really do every room and closet in a beautiful pattern!

Here at Nannygoat she shows you an idea how to make a homeade stencil! And she includes a link to print off her design! She has a lot of great tips and really walks you through it!



Just some more STENCIL INSPIRATION!





Who says you have to stop at walls! This is a cool idea I'd never be brave enough to actually try! But I love it!

And I'm loving all the steniled rugs I've seen out there! I want it all!
This last photo comes from Ikeahackers.net
They have tons of awesome ideas!

Hope you feel inspired! So what do you say?? Should we all start stenciling?!!


Photobucket

No comments: