Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Valentine's Day

I absolutely LOVE Valentine's Day and always have! I have pulled all my favorite ideas from some of my favorite blogs! Check all these cute ideas out from these talented ladies! 


The first comes from PluckyMomo.blosgpot.com 
There you'll find all these amazing NO Candy Valentines! 

Over at Skiptomylou you'll find great TEACHER VALENTINES! 


If you want an adorable personalized picture Valentine you can learn how at designaglow



And I want to buy this Valentine's Garland from a fellow Etsian over at mailboxhappiness.etsy.com





Here are some pictures of last year's Valentine's Day Party!  I love throwing them fun little parties. I don't think I'll be doing this again this year, only because of the Dinosaur Party for my 3 year old next week.



Photobucket

No comments: