Thursday, December 4, 2014

Kids Recipe Book Binder

Over at 30 Handmade Days I saw the cutest idea to make a KIDS Recipe Binder book! 
I pinned it here from Pinterest.


What a wonderful idea! My kids love to help me cook and bake. I've been wanting to give them more control in the kitchen. I really look forward to the day they can cook a meal for our family because they want to. I also would love for them to have the skills to cook while off at college or for their wife! I didn't have many skills in the kitchen and I still have a lot to learn. Mostly because I didn't show much interest in helping as a kid (except when cookie dough was involved!) So it's been a lot of work to learn how to cook. I couldn't cook even the simplest of things... it's so funny now to think back on when we first got married and how little I knew! I am by no means an awesome cook. But I can sure give my kids the basic skills and simple recipes to start now! : ) 

Right click, save pictures and print if you'd like to use these! If you have any trouble saving these I'd be happy to email them to you. Just comment below with your address. 

They are pretty basic and kid friendly. 






Photobucket

No comments: