Wednesday, October 1, 2008

On another planet!

I have felt like I am on another planet lately! Sick at home 24/7 and stuck lying on the couch! Yuck... I cannot wait to be done with this morning ( all day) sickness stuff! But I finally checked the blog today and THANK YOU so much for all your comments! It has been something that brightens my day when I'm sick at home! It's been good to finally catch up on all your blogs and see what's going on out there in the real world. Good luck to everyone who is having a baby over the next few weeks! And congrats to everyone who has had babies over the last few weeks! They are all so cute and tiny! Sorry for not blogging.... I'll do better and thanks to everyone who does post often... Gives us homebodies something fun to read! By the way can anyone believe it's October 1st!!!! ( Happy Birthday to My Mom!) And that the weather is changing and getting cooler! I've been inside for so long I missed the whole season change! Can't wait to see all the Halloween posts and costumes! Cause I'll Probably be sick at home : ) I will post soon from Billy's Flag Football game! They took some good pics! They are undefeated... only 2 games so far... BUT STILL! I hope to make it to a game soon and see all the cute girls I miss! And to see Team Swagger in Action! The Quale Family went to Six Flags last weekend! I was so bummed the doctor said I couldn't go that it could harm my baby! I don't know what I was thinking going anyway... I'm sick sitting on the couch I can't imagine on some loop d loop roller coaster! But they all had a lot of fun! I can't wait to see and experience all the rides I heard about!!! Thanks Uncle Chris for inviting us and getting Billy a ticket!
I have been getting so so so so excited for this baby to come! Even though I am sick all day I totally love being pregnant and am so grateful for this experience. I feel so different about everything now that I'm pregnant. I have a motherly outlook on things and Life in general. It's kinda funny! I already love the baby so much and it's still so so tiny! I am missing Utah like crazy for the first time since I moved away. I mean I always missed home and family once in a while but I REALLY miss Utah. I miss the mountains, and the leaves changing, the dry weather and the canyon drives. I miss barbeques in Provo Canyon and jogs with our puppy in the canyon. I have been thinking about all the things I want to do with my kids and they all seem to take me back to Utah just cause that's what I'm used to.
Like...
I want to feed the ducks at Cottonwood Park
Go to the Hogle Zoo
The Utah Fair
The Dickens festival and Festival of Trees at christmas time
The salt lake temple lights at christmas
the polar express train in Heber
Sledding and skiing
A white Christmas
Thanksgiving point in the fall and the pumpkin patches and hayrides
Corn Mazes and Haunted houses ( the one in Georgia doesn't compare to the haunted house in UTah)
OHHH and so much more! I will stop rambling on!!!This post is long enough and thanks to you if you actually stayed awake long enough to read this! : )
Happy Fall everyone!!!

9 comments:

Krista said...

Shrend I feel so bad that you are so sick! That sucks! If I wasnt at home taking care of TJ(go read my blog) I would fly out to Georgia ana hang out with you so we could catch up! i miss you like crazy I wish you were back here!!! I am so excited for your little baby!!!

Keesler Family said...

I hope you start feeling better soon. I can't wait to do some of the things you were talking about Utah. We are getting ready to go to Hunted Houses here in Utah. We have one right down the street from our new Place. I think I would Miss Utah too when I have to move away.

The Wright Family said...

ya let me know when you are feeling better so we can hang out. I have been nusy running errands these past two days. we are leaving this weekend to tennessee with davids folks (a mini vaca) to see the auburn football game (which means its not really a vaca for me). Then next weekend I have a formal wedding. Dave had to get a tux and I just bought a formal dress. ughhh. I wish I could sit and relax tomorrow, but I have to pack my stuff and Tylers (he is staying with my folks) and then we are gonna see my friends baby and go to the dacula football game. then spending the night at my folks and leaving bright and early saturday to go to tennessee. Craziness I tell ya!!!! Anywho, feel better and let me know if you ever want company!

Giron Family said...

It's so funny no matter where you go you miss HOME. I go to Maryland every year during the fall because it is the real FALL to me. Funny.

I know how miserable you must be. Hope you start feeling better soon. Hang in there!

Brian and Kaitlin said...

I know I miss georgia this time of the year too, it's my favorite season!! Hopefully your sickness will go away soon and you feel better, at least good enough to eat a little Olive Garden. I can't wait to see your pictures from tonight!!

Mackay Family said...

Wish you still lived in Utah too! Sorry that you have been so sick! Get better soon. I will update my blog soon so that you will have something to look at! :)

Erica said...

Ohh hun, it will get better. Hang in there. Before you know it you will be huge like me and weeks away from having your little one! I promise the sickness will go away!!

Brian and Kaitlin said...

Lacey, where is that belly picture you promised me???

Julie P. said...

The morning sickness will pass-if you are like I was it will be suddenly. You will go to bed sick and wake up without anything and stay that way to the end. Good luck:) oh, and Utah missed you too-you guys need to move back:)