Thursday, January 8, 2009

Is it Summer yet???

I am so ready for some beach time! I'm ready to get a tan, lay in the warm sun, play in the ocean, and wear a swimsuit! (although we will see how that looks after a baby!!! ) But I was looking back on some old pictures and I CANNOT wait for Outer Banks this year!!! This was one day that we went out fishing with Billy's cousin who is a fishing Mate in Outer Banks, NC. It was seriously one of the funnest days I've ever had. But I was so SEA SICK! Not nearly as bad as pregnancy sickness though!


Here are some of the pictures!

You have to leave really early... so it's fun to see the sun rise while you are on the ocean.

The fish are gorgeous in the water! This is right before Aunt Karen caught the one in the picture below!

They are the brightest most beautiful fish I've ever seen!!!They took a picture of me while I was throwing up off the side... How sweet of them : )

Look how huge his fish was!!! Way to go Bill! Seriously when I would reel them in they felt like a huge whale and they would be a so much smaller then how they felt! They pull so hard!!!

My cute hubby driving on the boat... The water looks so pretty and I just love the wind blowing in your face as you cruise on the water!!!

Some of the fish we (as a group caught) I don't think we caught those ones in particular!!! But they sure are huge!!!

I miss Summer so much! I miss North Carolina so much!!! Chris and Kristen are so lucky to live there all year long!!! Sorry for my old pictures... But I just had to reminisce over warm sunny times as I sit here all bundled up in this chilli weather!

5 comments:

Rory and Courtney Duckworth said...

I'm with you! I hate the winter! It just started snowing again tonight here in good old Utah...Yuck! I can't wait for warmer weather!

Jeff and Jenn said...

Holy crap! I cannot believe how huge those "fish" are! That is insane!! And also I was going to say that I can't even tell you're pregnant and what strategic placement of that fish in the last picture... but then I checked the date. :) Haha

Krista said...

I am with you on that one! I cant handle this snow anymore!!! We were graced yet again with some snow this morning!!! AHHH i just want it to go away!!!!

Unknown said...

I'm with you and i'm so ready for the summer but i have to go to school during the summer!!

Mackay Family said...

I want it to be warm too! I love that I live where there is 4 seasons. I look forward to the changed of every one!