Friday, February 13, 2009

Love Survey!

I saw this on a few friend's blogs and thought it looked fun! : )





Valentines Love Survey:



♥ What are your middle names? William Cameron and Lacey Marie

♥ How long have you been together? We've been dating since Oct. 2004 but married for 3 years and 2 months!

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? Well I thought Billy just thought of me as a friend...So that's how I thought of him... But later I found out he thought we were dating! So pretty much from the first day when we met in Oct. 2004 we hung out all the time and had so much fun!

♥ Who asked who out? I think Billy...But I tease him cause he didn't take me on REAL dates for a long time... we always just hung out and watched movies, went hot tubbing, or just had fun! (which is why I didn't think he thought of me as more than a friend)

♥ How old are each of you? I am 23 and he is 26 (he's getting so old!!! ) ha ha jk :)

♥ Whose family do you see the most? Billy's since we live in Georgia! But even when we lived in Utah they visited so much, which we LOVED!... I think they visited our apts more times!

♥ Do you have any children together? One on the way...litte Brody has 10 more weeks to go!

♥ What about pets? Names? Our sweet little Yorkie! La Juvee

♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? Not having much alone time, we are always around other people...or hanging out with other people! (but maybe that's just hardest on me!)

♥ Did you go to the same school? No, not even close! Billy is from Georgia...I'm from Utah!

♥ Were you born in the same home town? No, Billy was born in New York. I was born in SLC.
♥ Who is the smartest? Depends on what it is...If it's education, Billy got his degree and I went to Hair school... So I'd say he's smarter in that department! But when it comes to getting jokes and stuff...I think I get them more often!

♥ Who is the most sensitive? this is a tough one...cause I think I talk about my feelings more, but Billy is so sensitive of other people's feelings and the sweetest, nicest person I know.

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? We try not to eat out too much...we are CHEAPOS! But our most favorite place is Melting Pot! It's sooo good! (we always share though! we're so cheap!)

♥ Who has the craziest exes? maybe me, but we really try not to worry about any exes...It's ancient history!!!

♥ Who has the worst temper? I don't think either of us have tempers... I get more worked up over dumb stuff though! Billy is very laid back and easy going.
♥ Who does the cooking? Depends on the week...but I think we split it 50/50, I bake a lot! Billy has said he doesn't necessarily like having a meal on the table every night... sometimes he just wants to pop in some frozen bbq chicken wings into the oven! But when the baby comes and we are in our own house... I plan to have dinner ready for him WAY more often! I cooked practically every night the first year of marriage and we both got chubby! So we try not to have a big meal every night for dinner.

♥ Who is more social? Definitely Billy!!! He can talk to anybody and everybody and loves every second of it!!

♥ Who is the neat-freak? when I'm in my neat freak modes I don't let him live in the house! I'm always cleaning up every little thing! So I've tried to relax. SO neither of us!

♥ Who is more stubborn? definitely ME

♥ Who hogs the bed? I would say Billy...But if you asked him he's probably say Me! La Juvee is a BED HOG though too!

♥ Who wakes up earlier? Billy gets up earlier...but I am the one that is awake and kicking him out of bed every morning & telling him to turn the alarm off : )

♥ Where was your first date? Our first date that I really remember was on Valentine's day and we went on a carriage ride in the snow pulled by horses in Park City followed by a fancy 7 course meal at a lodge! It was the most romantic date ever!!!

♥ Who has the bigger family? Billy has bigger immediate family...but I have way more in my extended!
♥ Do you get flowers often? On special occasions : )
♥ How do you spend the holidays? With family and friends wherever we are!

♥ Who is more jealous? when we were dating it was Billy, but in marriage I think Me...(I can't help it, he's such a great catch!)

♥ How long did it take to get serious? I don't remember...but we dated for 1 year and a few months before marriage.
♥ Who eats more? Normally Billy...But Geez I eat a lot now that I'm pregnant!

♥ Who does/did the laundry? I think I do more of the laundry...but Billy is always willing to help and do it if needed and he always folds the whites! I hate folding the whites!!!

♥ Who’s better with the computer? Billy for sure!

♥ Who drives when you are together? Mostly Billy... but we're both backseat drivers and I think we drive each other crazy! When it comes down to it... we're both crazy drivers!!!

2 comments:

Brynn and Brad said...

This was so fun to read! You guys are such a cute couple. I hope everything is going great for you guys.

Unknown said...

I loved getting to know you both more than i already did know you. Most of all it just made me miss you. I hope that you are all doing well.