Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day 2009!!!!


Valentine's Day 2009 was perfect!!!
I have to say Valentine's Day is one of my MOST favorite holidays!!! I love all the pink, candy, yummy baked cupckaes and cookies all decorated with hearts and sprinkles!!! I love everything heart shaped and I love all the sweet little notes!

Do you all remember being a kid and making your Valentine's Day Box and decorating it all cute then bringing Valentine's for your whole class in your favorite character (like barbie, or whatever!) Those were the days!!!
Valentine's Day has changed quite a bit since then : )

This year I told Billy that I wanted to plan Valentine's Day for us! So back in January I sneakily bought tickets to Cirque Du Soleil "Kooza" ! He has mentioned many times how cool he thinks it is... So that is what I secretly planned! The tickets were pricy I have to admit.... But It was totally worth it! And I would definitely pay it again!!



Our Valentine's started out early in the week! With lots of cute cupcakes, cookies, candy and lot's of Love week notes! I had a card mailed to Billy's work but apparently they don't check their mail very often so he didn't get it! But Valentine's Day morning we woke up and Billy had a heart shaped balloon, my favorite fun dip candy!!!, beautiful flowers, and a card! He is so sweet! Then he brought me breakfast in bed!!! He's such a fabulous husband!! I just LOVE and ADORE him so much!!!!
Then we went to Cirque Du Soleil....Here are some of our favorites from the night!!!





I think this was our Very VERY favorite! These 2 guys would run on top of these wheels too and jump! They so would have died if they fell!!! The whole audience would gasp!!!

Then these women were amazing!!! This has to be my 2nd favorite... who can bend that way!!!





Next we went to a low key dinner at Chili's!
Thanks Billy for a perfect Valentine's Day as usual! And even though it was our very LAST Valentine's Day without kids! I know the rest will be just as perfect!

I LOVE YOU!!!

5 comments:

JON and EM said...

What a sweetie you have!! I love the breakfast in bed! And I've been dying to see Cirque De Solei! Did you take those pictures?! They're AWESOME! Sounds like ya'll had fun!

Bryan and Marissa said...

Wow that looks like so much fun! We are in the Atlanta Stake and in the smyrna ward what about you guys?

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

Looks like so much fun! I am glad you had a good one! My sister is due March 6th. SHe isn't sure yet what name she wants but she has a bunch in mind. :)

Ryan and Brindi said...

how fun! what a cool show to go see! so jealous! i'm so glad you had such a fun valentine's day! hope to see u guys again soon!

Kevin and Janae said...

What a fun valentines day!! You guys are so cute!!