Friday, June 26, 2009

2 Months Old!

2 Months Old!

Brody's Stats:

13 pounds 12 ounces 96%

25 1/2 inches long 98%

I had to post Brody's stats from his latest doctors appointment. He is getting so big! He's practically the same size as Chloe (the cutie in this picture) maybe even bigger and she is one month older than him! He looks just as big as all the babies I know that are about 2-3 months older than him. So I think we have a big boy on our hands! He's starting to smile more and more... and honestly nothing makes my day more than a great big smile from him! I just LOVE being this little guy's mommy! He is so much fun!

4 comments:

Keesler Family said...

He is so cute... I hope to have a cute boy like Brody some day.

Mackay Family said...

He is so cute! He is a big boy at the top of the charts!

Jake and Rachelle said...

You are in Atlanta area right? My brother and sister-in-law just moved to Newnan. They are Dustin and Claire Sherwood. You may be in the same Stake? Looks like Brody is getting big. What a sweetie!

Tyler and Rachael said...

two cuties all right! we definitely need to get together for games and dessert sometime. and i'm loving this blog background!