Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Fun with Brody!

His first smile picture!



This is the best picture I have gotten so far of his smiles... he has started smiling but you really have to work for them...he doesn't give them out for free!






Looking cute in his Pajamas... I like these pajamas because My aunt Wendy gave them to me as hand me downs... and I love knowing one of her kids wore these!



Brody and Mommy! Excuse my big huge cold sore on my lips!






This is one of our Very Very favorite faces that Brody makes! It's his "ooooh face" and we think it's so cute! It's usually when something catches his eye that he likes!



His yawn face!




He always has one eye open. Sometimes he's sleeping with one eye open or 2! Or sometimes he's just checking to see what we are up to! Click to make it bigger to see close up! So cute and funny!



Brody and his first Football!


6 comments:

Brian and Kaitlin said...

Brody is so so so adorable!! I can't believe how BIG he is getting! We will be there in a week, yay, we can't wait to hold and play with Brody!! Gantt will have someone to talk baby gibberish with!!

Janelle said...

Lacey!! Brody is SOOOO cute!! I love, love all these pictures! sounds like you and Billy are great parents and loving every minute of it!! I love the pool pics! We took Audrey to the pool the other day too and she loved it!

Krista said...

Lace he is such a stud and you look really good yourself!!! I want to meet him and see you and Billy ASAP!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi I'd love to congratulate you for such a great quality forum!
I was sure this would be a nice way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Sage Brand
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/40th-birthday-party-supplies.html]40th Birthday Party Supplies[/url].

Anonymous said...

Bonjour I'd like to congratulate you for such a terrific made site!
I was sure this is a perfect way to introduce myself!
The only right way establish capital it is usually a sensible plan to begin a savings or investing plan as early in life as obtainable. But don't despair if you have not began saving your money until later on in life. Through hard work, that is researching the best investment vehicles for your assets you can slowly but surely increase your finances so that it measures to a huge sum by the time you hope to retire. Watch all of the achievable asset classes from stocks to real estate as investments for your money. A wisely diversified portfolio of investments in a wide range of asset classes will make your money advance through the years.

-Ashlee Markgraf
[url=http://urwealthy.com]currency conversion [/url]

Anonymous said...

Hello. My wife and I bought our house about 6 months ago. It was a foreclosure and we were able to get a great deal on it. We also took advantage of the 8K tax credit so that definitely helped. We did an extensive remodeling job and now I want to refinance to cut the term to a 20 or 15 year loan. Does anyone know any good sites for mortgage information? Thanks!

Mike