Thursday, May 13, 2010

Brody's 1st Birthday Party!

We LOVE and ADORE this cute little ONE year old! He's growing up so fast and we had such a fun time throwing him a party to celebrate it!
It was supposed to be outside but it rained all that day....which was a bummer but all the friends and family came and squished in with us. We had lots of sweets.... and the cutest Cake!


As Brody was looking around trying to figure out what the heck was going on and why there were so many people standing around staring at him... I do the worst thing and smack him with the elastic as I put on his cute hat! I felt bad but I always think that crying face is so adorable! : ) I couldn't help but laugh. So I took the hat off and let the digging in begin....
It was such a sweet Mommy moment to me as we all sang happy birthday to my little Brody. There were so many friends and family there to support and it meant so much to us. I love knowing Brody is loved by many.

Anybody that knows Brody knows that it was no surprise that he dug in and demolished his cake...He'll eat anything and everything and he never stops!

The Brodster with His Noni....I like this picture because I'll always remember around 12 months he started putting his finger in his nose... Real attractive : )
Thanks for squishing in with us! It was so fun having all the friends and family there.
I pictured Brody off running around and not wanting to open presents cause he's only 1. But he actually loved it and would check out every toy.
I love this face He's so excited! : )

After everyone left... Billy had fun putting all Brody's toys together. He got so many fun toys to play with. I felt so lucky having so much support being so far away from my whole family and all my friends in Utah. Georgia is really becoming home for us. And we are so happy to be here!
So overall Brody's first Birthday Part was a success!

2 comments:

Brian and Kaitlin said...

I LOVE these pictures, I keep meaning to comment and then I forget! OK so lets start from the top: I am so impressed with the cake!! I can't believe you get that, its awesome!! And I love that Brody had a chocolate cake, it so cute being able to see the chocolate smears all over his face. I love the picture with Tyler in it too, he looks just as excited as Brody in that picture. Kids are so cute, they want to play with everyone elses toys! Then I LOVE the picture after that, Brody's face is priceless! He is SO excited and I love it!! What a happy little boy (notice I said boy and not baby...he's growing up so fast)! And boy did he rack up on gifts, you guys won't need to buy him anymore toys until Christmas!! We wish we could have been there too, looks like you guys had tons of fun!!

Brittney and Zach Lundgreen said...

fun fun party...........