Saturday, July 2, 2011

4th of July!

Thought I would share a little 4th of July inspiration
that caught my eye!


Who doesn't love shopping at Ralph Lauren. I love him and everything he creates. From Bedding to clothing you can always expect something classy and beautiful.

I'm loving the red, white and blue. I like that it seems to be the trend this year to not use the typical Navy Blue but to use this shade. So summery and fun!
You can find the tutorial for this cute Subway art table HERE at Craft Gossip.


How about a delicious Patriotic cool treat! HERE at Poca Cosa
She calls it the "United Shakes of America"
Some people are just too good with wording : ) !

Make these HERE

Yummm...Check out these delicious eye Candy Apples over at TIDY MOM

And last but not least I LOVE LOVE LOVE this Pottery Barn Flag. Not only is it cute for the 4th of July but it would look good all year round on a shelf, or wall!
Check out the Copycat Tutorial HERE at My Dear Trash
 The top picture is from the Pottery Barn Catalog priced at $129.00
The bottom picture is hers! She did such a great job!
I've seen this idea posted around on a few other blogs where the DIYer said it cost around $10 to make! This goes on my REALLY long list of things I want to make!

No comments: