Wednesday, October 8, 2008

3 MONTHS PREGNANT!

3 MONTHS
I had no idea my belly could get so big and so fast! You never understand till you are pregnant how weird it is to have a stomach you've never had before!!!! I am trying to get used to it but it's growing faster than I can keep up with!!! The weirdest part to me is that I weighed myself today and I am the exact same weight as my very first doctor's appointment! How does a belly grow so much but doesn't weigh anything! That makes NO sense!
But I had to post a belly pic it was way over due! Sorry I took so long Kaitlin!!!!!

Happy Birthday to me!!!! Isn't this card the cutest! Billy's Mom gave it to me from her and Stephen! I think it's so cute!


And then she gave me the crib set I wanted for our little baby! We don't know if it's a girl or a boy but we thought it would be cute either way and I can add pink or blue depending or just leave it cream and brown! Either way I am so excited about it! I didn't see anything out there I really loved except for this !!!!! So THANKS NONI!

This is just a close up of everything included! At Baby's R Us they have tons of things that match and coordinate with this set...

Like baskets that match with the same lining and little animals that match!

I love it!

7 comments:

Brian and Kaitlin said...

Yay!!!! Finally a belly picture, you look so cute!!! I can't believe you are already 3 months crazy!!! Your 2nd trimester!! Mom told me she got you that crib set, so I'm glad you posted a picture of it, its too cute and perfect for a boy or girl!!

Keesler Family said...

You look really good. You are a cute little pregnant mom... I hope some day I look that cute too. Happy Birthday.. Sorry it is late.. That crib set is so cute. I bet you love getting things for the baby.

Lizzie. said...

Ok so I'm soooooo behind in the blogging world but you're pregnant?!!! That's so great! Congrats my dear :)

chel wakley said...

Well you look adorable three months pregnant. And that crib set is DARLING.

Melissa said...

okay, I love that crib!! It is so adorable!

Johnson Family 07 said...

Oh Lacey you look ADORABLE! Your gonna be one cute mom! and a good one! Congrats girl! Thats so exciting!

Mackay Family said...

Your belly is so cute! Love the bedding that you picked out!