Sunday, January 17, 2010

Cute Crafty Blog!

Now that the exciting but CRAZY busy Christmas season is over.... there is so much more time for crafts and sewing! I have to admit I haven't done much of this since my little one was born. But now that he's a little older I'm learning to manage watching him and work on a fun project at the same time!

I bought adorable fabric and I'm trying to decide exactly what I want to do with it... new curtains maybe... or pillows!

Anyway I found this new site and I have to give it a shout out because I asked her a question about my Berry wreath and she totally wrote be back within like 2 days! This girl is awesome and has adorable ideas! So if you are crafty check her out!!!





By the way if anyone has any cute crafty sites feel free to leave them in the comments! : )

3 comments:

Cam and Beth said...

I think this blog is way cute! And she does a lot of Give-a-ways!

http://makeitandloveit.blogspot.com/

Mackay Family said...

So many cute ideas! Now all I need is the time to do it all!

Tyler and Rachael said...

Thanks for the blog suggestion--I've checked it out and love it. We need to do a craft night sometime... and Brody is absolutely darling darling darling.