Wednesday, March 10, 2010

On to March...



I can't believe February is over...but it is!
So on to the events of March....
Krista Came!!
Well my Best Friend Krista Herd came! And all the way from good ole Utah!! It was so good to see her and hang out with her. It was just like old times! She was here for 10 days but it FLEW by! I miss her already!
We did a lot while she was here. Here is a recap!
We went to the lakehouse and froze our buns off on the boat ride!
We went shopping in Atlantic Station
We hung out with the Old Navy Modelquins
Played some intense Wii games! ( I won them all of course :) ha ha ha )
Made Lasagna for my first time!
Rode Atvs...
Played a friendly game of Blokus! BEST GAME EVER!!
Played some Jenga
Went to see Nemo at the Georgia Aquarium

Krista and Billy did some serious trash talking during Mario Party!

Hung out with turtles...
and Mermaids.

I have a million more pics...But I won't post them all here! Thanks so much for Coming Krista AKA Ash! I'll miss you! Come back anytime!!!


4 comments:

Callan and Jaci said...

i love your hair color! soo cute

Mackay Family said...

Fun that your friend got to come see you! I LOVE shopping at Atlantic Station. One of my favorites!

Josh and Rach said...

It looks like you had so much fun! I love that you put Ash at the end, that makes me so happy that that name is still goin strong :) I don't think we could all live farther apart, I am not so happy about that!

Spilsburys said...

Having good girlfriends makes life FUN ! CUTE PICS !