Monday, August 15, 2011

Yummy Recipe!

I found this awesome website called Plainchicken.com! I love it! They have tons and I mean TONS of delicious recipes for spicing up chicken. She also has other recipes too!
 I am attempting to make this one tonight!

 It looks easy enough but it looks so delish! My husband loves chicken. I'm a steak girl myself. But Chicken is what we eat most of. So I'm trying to find more ways to cook it! So here's what's on the table tonight!








Crispy Oven Baked BBQ Chicken


Betty Crocker

3 Tbsp butter


1/2 cup Bisquick


1 tsp Lawhorn's Signature Seasoning (or seasoned salt)


1/4 tsp pepper


1/4 cup milk


2-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about a pound)


1/4 cup barbecue sauce


1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese


Preheat oven to 425°F. In 13x9-inch pan, place butter. Heat in oven 2 to 3 minutes or until melted.

In shallow dish, stir Bisquick mix, Lawhorn's seasoning and pepper. Pour milk into small bowl. Coat chicken with Bisquick mixture, then dip into milk and coat again with Bisquick mixture. Place chicken in pan. Bake uncovered about 25 minutes. Remove chicken from oven, top with BBQ sauce and cheese. Return to oven for about 5 minutes, until cheese melts.


Photobucket


UPDATE:
we loved this recipe! The best, yummiest chicken I've ever made! This will be a new family favorite! I didn't have bisquick so I just used any pancake mix and I used regular season salt. It was sweet but savory and the BBQ sauce added a yummy smoky flavor. I don't really love BBQ flavored things but I LOVED this! You have got to try this!!

No comments: