Friday, January 24, 2014

5 Year Bloggerversary!


5 years ago today I started a blog to document my newly married life in Georgia! Today my blog is so much more. Starting a blog gave me a place to share personal pictures and big events! It evolved into the creative outlet I had always wanted.



Some of the highlights....
  • Bought our first house
  • Had our first baby
  • Bought our 2nd house (as a fixer upper flip it house)
  • Had another baby
  • Started an Etsy Shop
That about covers the big MAJOR life changers! 

I have been so focused on Running and growing LACEYPLACEY.COM I had neglected this blog. For 2014 I have committed to making my blog my priority again. Oh how I have missed writing and sharing all the things I love. I have so many exciting things planned this year. I can't wait to share it all with you! Stay tuned...

HAPPY FRIDAY! Seriously Fridays are the best. : ) 

1 comment:

Angela @ Life in Velvet said...

Congratulations! What a year for you guys! So many fabulous milestones! So happy I got to meet you yesterday :) I look forward to keeping in touch!